Wiki Help/Wiki Macros
Macros are special triggers which will be replaced by the wiki engine with special stuff. You can test these macros in the SandBox.
Please note that processing macros is a time and CPU consuming task. The wiki will prevent you from reloading pages with expensive macros too often. We are hosted on SourceForge, which is a free service we must not abuse.
- /WikiMacros/Changes: produce lists of changes for various pages
- /WikiMacros/Anchor: produce an <a name></a> entry
- /WikiMacros/PageSize: produce a list of all pages sorted by size
- /WikiMacros/WantedPages: produce a list of /WikiLinks to pages that do not exist
- /WikiMacros/OrphanedPages: produce a list of pages that not other page links to
- /WikiMacros/PageLinks: produces a list of all pages sorted by how many links to other pages they contain
- /WikiMacros/PageRefs: produces a list of all pages sorted by how many times they are linked to from other pages
- /WikiMacros/RefList: produces a reference list for reference links (see /WikiLinks)
- /WikiMacros/TitleSearch: produces all kinds of alphabetic indexes
- /WikiMacros/PageSizes: produces a list of all pages and their size, sorted by size
- /WikiMacros/ContentsTable: produces a contents table composed from all the headings on the page
- /WikiMacros/ContributorList: produces a list of the contributors who authored the currently valid page versions