There are currently four (4) mailing lists that the BlackboxCommunity uses. Some of them are hosted by SourceForge and some by Blackbox fans. Please follow the links to find out how to [un]subscribe or to access their respective archives.
Suited for almost any issue, as long as it is related to Blackbox. Also the place to be for talks about some very closely related tools such as bbkeys and bbpager. This is the place to go if you need help with Blackbox itself or about making other software work well with it. This is also the place where you can present your ideas and suggest improvements. The traffic varies from very light to moderate.
- [Un]Subscribe: Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe or subscribe in the subject. Put help in the subject to get back a helpful message.
- Online archive: http://asgardsrealm.net/lurker/list/blackbox.html
Note: due to overly broad filtering list mail can not be delivered to the following domains:
Used by the developers of Blackbox and of various software BlackboxAddons to discuss the inner workings of the code. Anybody can join but you probably won't find the discussions interesting unless you are a programmer yourself or if you intend to write patches.
- [Un]Subscribe: http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/blackboxwm-devel
- Online archive: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=blackboxwm-devel
The place where the mantainers of this site discuss issues related to it. You can probably use the list to suggest improvements. Anything from contents to the code behind the site is a valid topic.
- [Un]Subscribe: http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/blackboxwm-website
- Online archive: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=blackboxwm-website
- See also: AboutTheWebsite
This list receives announcements about the commits done on the project code via CVS. Only useful for developers. Warning, high traffic.