Blackbox Documentation/Blackbox Styles/Syntax Changes
This page documents the changes in style file syntax as they occur (if they occur) in every new Blackbox release. For now, the trackback goes only as far as version 0.65. Should anybody be interested and willing, feel free to document it even further back.
FIXME: this page is still not complete enough.
FIXME: document ALL the changes.
- .justify property now seems to be called .alignment
- menu.hilite is now menu.active
- For solids, color changed into backgroundColor
- For gradients and interlaced solids, color changed into color1, and colorTo into color2
FIXME: document ALL the syntax.
Please add style entries here along with an usage example and an explanation of the widgets they affect.
- toolbar.justify: justification of text on the toolbar. Values: center, left, right.
- menu.hilite.color: colour of the highlighting of a selected menu option and the colour of the toggle box next to active menu options.
- frameWidth: distance between a window's content and the inside of the window frame.