Blackbox Documentation/Blackbox Styles
This section is dedicated to the Blackbox styles. The information found here documents all kinds of aspects of styles, from creation to distribution. Except for the section dedicated to syntax changes, all the others deal with the latest style syntax.
- Guidelines for packing and distributing Blackbox styles. Tells you how to organize the contents of your package and how to deal with copyright, licenses and distribution & usage terms.
- Several fully defined styles, provided as reference.
- A collection of useful hints for creating better styles.
- This section documents the style syntax implementation level in various RelatedProjects, and how they relate to the current Blackbox status.
These sections still need more content before they are usable:
- Complete information regarding the latest style syntax implemented by Blackbox.
- How recent Blackbox versions deal with the style syntax of previous versions.
- This documents the changes in style file syntax as they occur (if they occur) in every new Blackbox release.
- What exactly is involved in installing a style, from downloading it from the Internet to actually enjoying it on your desktop.